John A. Geoghegan
John A. Geoghegan joined the firm as Counsel in 2014 after having spent over 20 years with the law firm of Gellert & Klein, PC as a partner and 20 years as a partner the firm previously known as Taylor, McCullough, Goldberger & Geoghegan, LLP. Mr Geoghegan concentrates his practice in the areas of trust and estate planning and administration and residential real estate. He has been active in a wide variety of community and civic affairs, including service as a member of the Board of Directors of Patriot National Bank and Barclays Bank of New York, N.A. He served on the National Board of Directors of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for over 25 years and is a member of the Board of Governors of Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester. Mr. Geoghegan has also served as President of the Villanova University National Alumni Association, Legal Counsel and Vice President of United States Masters Swimming and as a member of the Board of Directors of the International Swimming Hall of Fame.
- New York
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association President, 2003-2004
- Westchester County Bar Foundation Treasurer, 2014-present
- Legal Aid Society of Westchester County Director, 2005-present
- Grievance Committee, 9th Judicial District Chair, 1989-1990; Member, 1982 – 1990