Katharine W. Conroy
Katharine Wilson Conroy joined the firm as Counsel in 2011 after having spent over 30 years with the law firm previously known as Kent, Hazzard, Wilson, Conroy, Verni & Freeman, LLP, first as an associate and then, starting in 1988, as a partner. Ms. Conroy concentrates her practice in the areas of trust and estate planning and administration and residential real estate. She began her professional career teaching English full-time at White Plains High School and then part-time at New Rochelle High School Extended Day Program while she was raising her children and attending Fordham University School of Law, from which she received her law degree.
- New York
- United States Supreme Court
- NYSARC, Inc. President, 2006-2010
- The Arc of Westchester Member, Board of Directors, 1998-present
- Visiting Nurse Services in Westchester and Putnam Member, Board of Directors, 1982-2018
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Newton College of the Sacred Heart, B. A.
- Teachers’ College, Columbia University, M. A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section
- American Bar Association Member, Real Property Section, Trust and Estate Law Section