Robert P. Dohn
Robert P. Dohn joined the firm in 1975. He represents clients in trusts and estates planning (tax planning; business succession planning; charitable and special needs planning) and the administration of trusts and estates. He has extensive experience in the preparation of estate, fiduciary and gift tax returns. He also has expertise in all aspects of residential purchases and sales and commercial real estate, and represents clients in the commercial leasing of office and retail properties. Mr. Dohn has lived in the Bronxville area of Westchester County since 1979. He is active in various charitable and religious organizations
- New York
- Community Activities
- Community Fund of Bronxville, Past President
- Church of Saint Joseph in Bronxville, Trustee, 1991-1998
- Westchester Artificial Kidney Foundation, Past President
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- American University School of Government & Public Administration, M.A.
- Fairfield University, B.A., cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, House of Delegates, 2007-2010
- Westchester County Bar Association, Chair, Grievance Committee, 2000-2005
- Legal Aid Society of Westchester County, Director, 2007-present Treasurer, 2016-present
- New York State Grievance Committee, 9th Judicial District Member, 1991-1999