Kelly M. Welch
Kelly M. Welch joined the firm in 2005 and concentrates her practice in trusts and estates, real estate and commercial banking. She has extensive experience in all facets of real estate transactions, both residential and commercial (purchases, sales and leasing), including resolution of complex title problems, zoning issues, and new construction. She also advises condominium homeowners associations and cooperative boards on a variety of legal and administrative issues. Ms. Welch is the current President of the Westchester County Bar Association and is a Member of the New York State Bar Associations’s House of Delegates.
- New York
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westchester County Bar Association President, 2016-2017 Treasurer, 2013-2015 Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section Member, Real Property Section
- Westchester County Bar Foundation Treasurer, 2010-2014
- New York State Bar Association Member, House of Delegates, 2013-present
- Northern Westchester Bar Association Past President