James P. Reduto
James P. Reduto joined the firm in 2000 and concentrates his practice in trusts and estates, taxation, elder law and real estate. Mr. Reduto is certified as an Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Reduto, is certified as an on-ice official by USA Hockey and is a member of the National Ice Hockey Officials Association. He is a director of the Westchester Ice Hockey Officials Association, Inc.
- National Elder Law Foundation, Certified Elder Law Attorney
- New York Metro Area Super Lawyer
- New York
- United States Tax Court
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D.
- Colby College, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section Member, Elder Law and Special Needs Section
- Westchester County Bar Association, Member, Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section Member, Grievance Committee
- Northern Westchester Bar Association, Past President