Kelly M. Welch
Kelly M. Welch joined the firm in 2005 and concentrates her practice in trusts and estates, real estate and community association law. She has extensive experience in all facets of real estate transactions, both residential and commercial (purchases, sales and leasing), including resolution of complex title problems, zoning issues, and new construction. She also advises condominium homeowners associations and cooperative boards on a variety of legal and administrative issues.
- New York, 2000
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Loyola University, B.A., 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Legal Aid Society of Westchester, Inc.
- Westchester County Bar Association
Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section
Member, Real Property Section
- Westchester County Bar Foundation
- New York State Bar Association
Member, House of Delegates, 2013-2019
Member, Nominating Committee, 2015-2020
- Northern Westchester Bar Association